Uncompromisingly simple – user-friendly and intuitive over the entire device life cycle.
Proline 10 – perfect fit for your basic application
In many cases, industrial process plants include hundreds or even thousands of measuring devices. Particularly for basic applications, demands for simplicity in commissioning, operation and maintenance have increased significantly in recent years. Proline 10 meets precisely this requirement without compromise, because simplicity is the top priority for this new line of flowmeters from Endress+Hauser.
- Clearly arranged – Auto-rotatable, high-contrast LCD display for reliable reading of measured values and status messages
- Flexible – SmartBlue app for wireless remote access to all device and parameter settings as well as wizards
- Intuitive – Touch screen for easy navigation using common gestures
- Time-saving – Reliable and error-free commissioning thanks to wizard-guided menu
- Secure – Automatic display of errors (NAMUR NE107) and remedy information
- Economical – Multifunctional flow measurement with simultaneously low total cost of ownership and minimal maintenance
Proline Promag and Promass flowmeters stand for decades of satisfied customers in various industries. Their expectations for process and product quality are increasing continually, while minimum maintenance effort with maximum ease of use and low operating costs are demanded. Proline 10 fulfills these requirements without compromise. The transmitter technology has been evolved with an even stronger focus on simplicity and user-friendliness from procurement over commissioning up to operation.
Proline 10 is simplicity, safety and reliability in one. Simplicity starts with the quick selection of the ideal device. All transmitter functions share one goal: making the handling of the device very easy. Commissioning and operation are time-saving thanks to a commissioning wizard, an auto-rotatable LCD touch screen and the SmartBlue app via Bluetooth. The integrated device diagnostics categorize errors in accordance with NAMUR NE107, visualize their cause and offer appropriate remedies.
The ideal device for basic applications in all industries
The various Proline 10 flowmeters cover a wide range of basic applications in all kinds of industries. The Proline Promag electromagnetic flowmeters are ideally suited for conductive liquids, as well as for volume measurement of water and corrosive liquids (Promag W 10 / Promag H 10 / Promag D 10) or even for chemically aggressive fluids (Promag P 10). The Promass K 10 Coriolis flowmeter measures both liquids and gases in utilities with minimal operating costs.
Simply clever – multivariable and usable everywhere
Proline 10 provides optimum product quality and process monitoring due to simultaneous measurement of additional process variables. Promass K 10 measures mass flow, volume flow, temperature and density. With its Gas Fraction Handler function, it reliably measures even inhomogeneous liquids with entrained gas.
Promag 10 offers conductivity (W/P/H) or temperature measurement (H). Promag W and P can be ordered with grounding-free measurement. Promag W 10 offers the order option “0 x DN full bore”.
Transmitter for seamless system integration
Promag and Promass sensors can be combined with four different Proline 10 transmitters as a compact version:
- Without display, the measuring data can be queried via communication protocols
- With two status LEDs, operated with the SmartBlue app via Bluetooth
- With a 2.4" LCD display, which is used to read data, while the SmartBlue app is used for configuration and operation
- With a 2.4" LCD touch screen that can be operated with common touch gestures and simultaneously by using the SmartBlue app