ACTIA RELEASES WHITE PAPER ON INDUSTRIAL CYBERSECURITY AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
In this White Paper available for free download, ACTIA looks back on the challenges of industrial cybersecurity and embedded systems.
ACTIA has released a brand new White Paper on Industrial Cyber Security. In this White Paper, ACTIA looks back on the challenges of industrial cybersecurity and embedded systems: “Designing, developing and manufacturing communicating products in connected factories: the multidimensional challenge of cybersecurity”.
The White Paper answers questions like:
- Why industrial cybersecurity has become a major issue for the factory of the future.
- What is ISO 270001 and how the group has been committed to this approach since 2008.
- How ACTIA ensures the cybersecurity of its on-board systems.
ACTIA designs and manufactures electronic products and systems in its factories communicating embedded devices for several sectors of activity: automotive, aeronautics, space, energy, etc.
The rapid evolutions of these products and systems involve:
- An increase in the complexity of software functions;
- The integration of many security functions;
- And increasingly important data processing.
- This development calls for another: with the proliferation of IT systems alongside OT systems (Operational Technology, industrial equipment), the industrial system is more exposed to cyber threats.